Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Loopy Bow


This is the loopy bow.
Only available on French Barrette (Large and small)
Large size is 6.00 and small size is 5.00


As my orders increase, certain styles of ribbon may become unavailable. If I need to make a substitution on a particular bow illustrated here, I will make a sample and post it. For now, all styles are available. It seems the reindeer bow is a fast favorite. I can also so that one with a candy cane, or a christmas tree.
Thanks for those who have placed orders. Oh, I also need to let you know that I charge 3.oo for regular shipping.
I will debut the tutus by Thursday, so for those of you who are waiting, I promise I will have it done. They make adorable Christmas gifts. I will make a sample and then post the colors you can choose from for your customized tutu! I am having a blast and you guys are fabulous for thinking my bows are so cute!

No comments: